|Home > Products > Neptune Space
Neptune Space 50/60 PSI
These masks have the intermediate pressure of the regulator set up at 50/60 PSI allowing the use of it with an alternative surface air supply (hookah). Performance of the Neptune Space 50/60 regulator depends on the stability of intermediate pressure provided by the surface air line supply. The Neptune Space 50/60 PSI also includes a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- State-of-the-art integrated regulator
- Reduced internal volume
- Improved visual field; visible light transfer of visor is 92%
- Premium grade silicone rubber bellows-type skirt (30-45 mm, double that of a conventional mask)
- Durable, scratch-resistant visor
- 4-position adjustable exhaust valve
- Patented 3-D equalization system
- Six strap head harness with low elasticity and FRB (Fast Rotating Buckle), providing firm mask positioning and quick mask donning and doffing
- Integrated surface air valve
- Easy access rubber purge button
- Techpolymer protection treatments allow for use in extreme conditions
- Total weight of 860 g (1.89 lbs) and a positive buoyancy of 400 g (0.89 lbs), providing a light and comfortable fit
- Can be used with a communication unit and various Neptune System accessories
- Mask comes in two sizes, medium/large and small/medium
- Optional accessory: Special adaptor allowing for connection of several kinds of regulators (two adaptor sizes, medium (standard) and small)
The Neptune Space is specifically designed for professional and high performance applications and comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
The Neptune Space complies with CE Certification in accordance with 89/689/EEC directives under the UNI EN250 standard rules for underwater activities, including low temperatures (<50 degrees F).
1st stage SL 35 TX (designed for Neptune Space)
- High performance balanced diaphragm 1 st stage
- Adjustable medium pressure
- Made of brass with a satin body finish
- Standard connection 200 bar
- 2 high pressure ports 7/16-20 UNF
- 4 medium pressure ports 3/8-24 UNF
- Flow rate of approx. 4800 l/m at 140 bars
The NEW Neptune Mask Skill & Adjustment Videos:
Servicing MUST be provided by an authorized OCEAN REEF servicing center. Viewing this video does not authorize anyone to service OCEAN REEF equipment.
OCEAN REEF is not responsible for any unauthorized servicing of OCEAN REEF equipment.
Return to Top